vrijdag 20 januari 2012

For the people without a life...

This picture with following text is circulating on Facebook. And i was thinking that i am not the first who had a nasty experience with a so called virtual FB friend.




Recently i had an incident with someone on Facebook which had friended me just for the purpose figuring out who my contacts are in Malaysia. In this way she thought taking advantage from me in order to get some true Serama. She promptly asked my Malaysian friends for sending eggs to her address in the UK. What this lady did not expect was the fact that my friends would inform me about this request.
I messaged the lady asking what her intentions were by being Facebook friend and asked her to stay out of my personal contacts and matters. Then followed a very brutal brawl with all kinds of wild assumptions and threats directed at me. In order to save her skin, she started spreading messages around that I dont wanna give people information about Serama/eggs import .

The lady had picked up "somewhere?" that I had done an import of Serama?
Now it appears that a common joke between me and my friends was taken seriously by her. And so jumped to conclusions. Yeah, that can happen when one is nozing in one anothers life and private matters.

The problem that i have is that some people think that eggs can be ordered while sitting in their lazy chair and by this putting the sender at risk for letting them perform for an illegal act. This is just NOT done!
My complete rejection goes to people who have a morbid jealousy over what others do with their lives. Everyone's free to do with his/her life as long as it is not self-eight at the expense of others. If so, do something with your life and do not be jealous of others!

For the rest I would say enjoy and have a life of your own! Furthermore, I must say that i feel honored as my life seems to be so interesting. ;-)

My study about the Serama are expensive and cost me also a lot of energy. I like to share the info for free. I will speak to anyone who behaves decently and offer assistance where possible and if legal only!
As we know, imports to date (2012) are not permitted. Too bad!
Personally i have no problem with someone capable of anything for getting serama in it's pure shape directly from Malaysia. However, they must bear the consequences themselves without dragging a third party into their adventure!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten